The committee of trustees meet several times a year to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
The next meeting was planned to take place before the AGM and the main topic was to be finalise our presentations to the members at the AGM regarding the proposed changes to the organisation.
This meeting was due to take place on Monday 18 May 7:30pm at HEART but (what with one thing and another) we are currently monitoring the ongoing situation and deciding what best action to take.
The AGM was provisionally planned for Sunday 31st May.
If any members have issues to raise or would like attend to find out more about helping with the committee please contact us as soon as possible so we can ensure we have enough space and time.
Please note these are working meetings with a busy agenda but we are always looking for more people to get involved.
- Update on Picture House plans for 2020
- Planning the AGM
- Organisational and structural changes
27 January 2020
- Potential Friend’s activities to support our charitable aims (continued)
25 November 2019
- Christmas film
- Update on Picture House Finances and Marketing
- Potential Friend’s activities to support our charitable aims