The committee of trustees usually meet several times a year to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Due to the current circumstances we have suspended our meetings until we can find a safe way to hold them. However the committee is still working and busy putting together plans on how the Friends can adapt to the upcoming changes at the Picture House. The original plan was to present some of these ideas at the AGM scheduled for May. It still isn’t clear when we may be able to hold the AGM so we’ll be looking at other ways to share this information when it is ready.
As always, if any members have issues to raise, suggestions or are interested in helping with the committee please contact us.
- Update on Picture House plans for 2020
- Planning the AGM
- Organisational and structural changes
27 January 2020
- Potential Friend’s activities to support our charitable aims (continued)
25 November 2019
- Christmas film
- Update on Picture House Finances and Marketing
- Potential Friend’s activities to support our charitable aims