Monday July 16th 7:30pm – Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre
Following an inquorate Annual General Meeting held at the Hyde Park Picture House on Sunday June 3rd, in accordance with the Friends’ constitution a Special General Meeting was held at Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre (HEART) on Monday 16th July for the formal election of the Committee & the adoption of the Accounts presented at the AGM.
All Members of the Friends’ were invited to the SGM.
The provisional agenda for the special meeting is as follows:
- Welcome From The Chair
- Donation Received In Memory Of David Gordon
- How Best To Foster The Friends’ Charitable Aims
- Formal Acceptance Of Minutes Of 2017 AGM
- Formal Acceptance Of Treasurer’s Report (presented at AGM 3/6/18)
- Election Of The New Committee (carried forward from AGM 3/6/18)
- The Committee Manual
- The Objects In The Constitution
- Any Other Business
Nominations For The Committee
All existing members of the Committee have agreed to re-stand.
Please see the 2018 Election page for more details.
- Nomination Form – Membership of the Committee
- Trustee Nominees and Election Statements
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- Financial Report 2018