Sunday 3rd June at Hyde Park Picture House
Doors open 12:30pm for 12:45pm start
What & Why
The AGM is an opportunity for members to meet and find out what has been happening with the Friends and the cinema in general.
2018 Annual General Meeting
The date for this year’s AGM is Sunday 3rd June at the Hyde Park Picture House. Members are invited to start arriving from 12:30pm for a 12:45pm start.
The meeting will last approximately 90 minutes then be followed by a buffet and a free screening at 3pm of Asunder (2016)
- Welcome from the chair
- Minutes 2017 AGM & matters arising
- Chair’s report (Committee roles)
- Treasurer’s report
- Election of the new committee
- Photographs by Lee Brown at The Hyde Park
- General Manager’s report
- Any other business
Nominations For The Committee
As per the constitution each of the current trustees will retire at the conclusion of the annual general meeting but may be eligible for re-election at that annual general meeting along with any new nominees.
If would like to join the committee and become a trustee you must be nominated by another member of the Friends of Hyde Park Picture House. If you wish to be considered please complete this form and return it to the cinema.
Please see the 2018 Election page for more details.
- Nomination Form – Membership of the Committee
- Trustee Nominees and Election Statements
- 2017 AGM Minutes for approval
- Financial Report 2018 for approval