2016 Annual General Meeting
The 2016 Friends of Hyde Park Picture House AGM took place on Sunday 22nd May, followed by a 35mm screening of Our Man In Havana (1959).
A draft of the minutes will be made available soon but these will only be recorded as an accurate record of the meeting by a membership vote at the next General Meeting.
- Register of attendance and apologies.
- Minutes of 2015 AGM and matters arising.
- Chair’s Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Election of committee and officers -copies of the Officer statements are available online.
- Update on charities application.
- Additional Item: Update on the Friends’ Website
- Report from the General Manager of the Picture House including an update on the Feasibility Study and related Refurbishment project.
- Any other business.
After The Meeting
- 2.30pm – Buffet
- 3.30 pm – Our Man In Havana starring Alec Guinness