Sunday 17th May at The Hyde Park Picture House
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for members to meet and find out what’s been happening within the Friends and at the cinema in general as well as our plans for the future. It is also an opportunity for members to have their say. And there’s a buffet. Which is always worth mentioning.
Members are invited to start arriving from 12.45pm for a 1pm start.
- Register of attendance and apologies. Please bring your membership card along and show it upon arrival at the Picture House.
- Minutes of 2014 AGM (to be mailed out to members nearer the time of the AGM) including matter arising.
- An update on the application to register as a charity.
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of committee and officers
- Report of the General Manager of the Picture House and an opportunity for questions from Members.
- Any Other Business
The meeting will be drawn to a close around 2.30pm and members are invited to join us for a buffet followed by a screening at 3.30pm of Louis Malle’s 1987 drama AU REVOIR LES ENFANTS about a French boarding school which seems to be a haven from World War II until a new student arrives. He becomes the roommate and rival of natural leader Julien but a special bond quickly forms and a secret is shared.